– Att bygga bostäder för människor utifrån deras aktuella livssituation och ekonomiska förutsättningar, #allaskabo, innebär även att ta ansvar för att vara med och utveckla samhället. Som alla företag i branschen arbetar vi systematiskt med att observera händelser och trender i samhället. Vi vill nu fortsätta att utveckla vårt pressrum och hur vi delar med oss av en del av våra observationer och nyheter inom branschen samt även informera om vad Systemhus arbetar med, säger Beatrice Udd, tillförordnad vd i Systemhus AB (Publ).
En frilansjournalist i Västmanland döms av Svea hovrätt till böter för att ha förtalat en affärsman.
Journalisten har skickat mejl till två personer där han utpekat affärsmannen som en brottsling och framfört nedsättande omdömen om honom.
Hovrätten skriver i domen att journalisten inte skyddas av tryckfrihetsförordningen eftersom reglerna inte värnar den som begår brott, i det här fallet förtal. Journalisten döms till böter och ska dessutom betala sina egna och affärsmannens advokatkostnader.
I Västmanlands tingsrätt friades journalisten.
If we do not want to go into the intricacies of the term, then we can define environment as everything that surrounds us. Whatever we see around us is confined to the living component of the human eco-system. With time, the concept has undergone modifications. Today, environment means a single system of the interacting living and non-living natural components of the earth.
But the earth is not the only planet of the solar family, which again belongs to our home Galaxy — the Milky Way. There are about 100 billion such galaxies floating in the vast universe, each containing about 100 billion stars!! In this universe, not a single event can be said to be isolated, and no object is independent of the rest.
Since everything is interrelated with every other thing, logic demands-that the entire universe is our environment. But, for practical reasons, environmental study deals only with the system of interaction between non-living and living components of the globe.
GetAccept som skapat en plattform för elektronisk signering tar in 1,6 miljoner dollar, motsvarande 12,7 miljoner kronor.
Det framgår av ett pressmeddelande.
Investerar gör den prestigefyllda inkubatorn Y Combinator, Palo Alto-baserade Amno Capital och ett antal affärsänglar, bland annat Magnus Emilson och familjen Hagnö som tidigt investerade i Spotify, enligt Di Digital.
GetAccept grundades av Samir Smajic, Mathias Thulin, Jonas Blanck och Carl Carell. Genom plattformen kan säljare effektivisera offert- och signeringsprocessen.
Pengarna kommer att investeras i att rekrytera ny personal samt utveckla plattformen för att möta nya marknadskrav, enligt vd:n Samir Smajic.
“Vi har varit frustrerade över att så många affärer slutar upp i vad vi kallar ‘The Valley of Death’. Det är tid att ändra det och arbeta smartare med säljdokument”.
Det var under förra våren som företaget flyttade sitt nordiska huvudkontor till Malmö.
GetAccept använder sig av artificiell intelligens (AI) och en chatbot som ställer frågor, vilket uppges öka sannolikheten för att kunderna signerar kontrakten.
Enligt företaget ökar antalet avslutade deals med 41 procent genom GetAccepted, jämfört med traditionell e-signering.
Business environment is the sum total of all external and internal factors that influence a business. You should keep in mind that external factors and internal factors can influence each other and work together to affect a business.
Understanding the environment within which the business has to operate is very important for running a business unit successfully at any place.
As stated earlier , the success of every business depends on adapting itself to the environment within which it functions. For example, when there is a change in the government polices,the business has to make the necessary changes to adapt itself to the new policies. Similarly ,a change in the technology may render the existing products obsolete, as we have seen that the introduction of computer has replaced the typewriters; the colour television has made the black and white television out of fashion.
Again a change in the fashion or customers’ taste may shift the demand in the market for a particular product, e.g., the demand for jeans reduced the sale of other traditional wear
. All these aspects are external factors that are beyond the control of the business. So the business units must have to adapt themselves to these changes in order to survive and succeed in business. Hence, it is very necessary to have a clear understanding of the concept of business environment and the nature of its various components.
– FEATURES OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
On the basis of the above discussion the features of business environment can be
summarized as follows
(a) Business environment is the sum total of all factors external to the business firm and
that greatly influence their functioning.
(b) It covers factors and forces like customers, competitors, suppliers, government, and
the social, cultural, political, technological and legal conditions.
(c) The business environment is dynamic in nature, that means, it keeps on changing.
(d) The changes in business environment are unpredictable. It is very difficult to predict
the exact nature of future happenings and the changes in economic and social
(e) Business Environment differs from place to place, region to region and country to
Business establishes, grows or operates and dies in environment. It exchanges resources I environment. It collects inputs i.e. Man money, materials, machines etc. And provides output i.e. Goods and services in the environment. Environment means surrounding. Business environment defines as a force that affects on organizational performance. It includes internal an eternal factors. It provides opportunities and threats.
1.. Internal environment
It is defined as all the forces or conditions that are available within an environment that affects on organization and business. It is also known as controllable factors because business can control them. It includes
Business hires employees. It is the major internal factor. It works inside the business. It can be controlled by the business. Employees differ in skill, knowledge, morality, and attitude and so on. When managers and employees have difference in goals an beliefs then conflict may arise. The task of management is to divide the work and assign the work to the suitable employee and handle the conflict.
Management deals with many shareholders. Shareholders have the right of ownership, power of management and voting right. The actual management of organization is carried out by elected representative of shareholders jointly known as boar of directors. Boards of directors have the responsibility of overseeing the management of organization. It plays the major role in formation of objectives, policies, strategies of the organization as well as their implementation.
Iii. Organization structure:
It is located inside the organization. The arrangement of various facilities, pattern of relationships among the various department, responsibility, authority and communication is the organization structure. It also included specialization and span of control.
Iv. Organization culture:
The sets of values that help the members to understand what organization stand for how it does work, what it considers, cultural values of business forces of business and so on. It helps in direction of activities.
2. External environment (PEST)
All the forces and condition that cannot be controlled by the business is called external environment. . It is also known as uncontrollable factors because business can’t control them. It is located outside the business. It affects on organizational performance.
I. Economic environment.
It indicates the condition of economy in which business organization operates. It has continuous and great impact on business. It includes national income, production, inflation, savings, investment, price, government activities. Business person must have constant watch on this factor.
Ii. Political or legal environment
It is defined as rules and regulations determined by the government. Business must fulfill demand of government. There should be non violation of rules and regulation of government. Business should avoid unfair trade and should provide essential information to the government.
Iii. Social environment.
Business must have good environment where a business can be established neatly. Business also helps in employment opportunities generation. There should be socio cultural understanding and application of anti pollution measures.
Iv. Technological environment:
It defines about the methods available for converting resources into product or services. It transforms inputs into output. Inputs means material, capital, man, machine. It affects on business. It helps to change the level of job, skill, and product and so on. There can be innovation, development of scientific techniques which encouraged mass production and distribution.
Hollywood star Christopher Atkins was married to Swedish girlfriend Sandra Ankarbjörk, 37, where his film classmate “The Blue Lagoon” filmed after Fiji’s owners offered to host his wedding.
“Christopher gave me a ring on the blue lagoon,” Sandra told Aftonbladet
The couple recently went on a romantic trip to the actual “Blue Lagoon”, Turtle Island in Fiji. They were invited by Paradise Island owners to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the film. It was the first time that Atkins returned after shooting firebreakers in 1979.
“It was very special and emotional,” said Sandra.
To show her love for her Swedish girlfriend, the 54-year-old Hollywood hunk gave her a ring.
She said, “We are not engaged, but he wanted to show me that it meant a lot to him that I was there with him.”
A wedding at the “Blue Lagoon” “not impossible”
They have been an object for almost two years and the couple does not rule out the prospect of a wedding in the “Blue Lagoon” island itself.
“Fiji wants to throw us a wedding at” Blue Lagoon. “I said” Not yet “, but it’s not impossible. She’s a wonderful woman and I’m very happy,” said the veteran actor Aftonbladet after landing at Stockholm’s Arlanda Airport for a cozy vacation in Sandra’s hometown Skövde.
The amazing love story began when Sandra, a prolonged “Blue Lagoon” fan, contacted the actor on Facebook about two years ago.
“I get many Facebook messages and I usually write back. It continued and it was so nice and simple. I’ve never done anything like it before but we matched and now it’s been almost two years. She’s down to earth, funny, a great mom and person, “said Atkins.
Still, critical success factors are common to most businesses that assist management in measuring whether they are on track toward reaching profit and market share goals.
When an entrepreneur starts a business, he should consider three key success factors. These factors are key indicators and milestones that you set to measure the success of your company,
When an entrepreneur starts a business, he should consider three key success factors. These factors are key indicators and milestones that you set to measure the success of your company, according to business expert Steve Ma Reyna, writing on the Power Home Biz website.
- Retaining Customers = In any industry, a company is successful if it can retain its key customers. A proactive and aggressive company does not become complacent after getting the big contract; it works to keep it. Develop new ideas based on the needs of your larger clients to keep them interested in doing business with your company. If your company cannot retain its top clients from year to year, staying successful will become increasingly difficult.
- Product Development = Whether you sell a tangible product or a service, if you do not keep up with the changes in your marketplace as dictated by your customers, you cannot survive. Being first to market and staying ahead of the competition is always ideal in trying to maintain your market share, but it is not always achievable. At minimum, you need to make sure you are keeping up with the demands of your industry and are consistently recognized as a company that stays on top of product changes.
- Cash Management = In any industry, with any company, one of the main keys to success is managing your cash flow properly. Maintain open lines of communication to potential investors and lenders at all times. That way, when you need financing quickly, you have options. The ability to manage your business so you have cash on hand can also help you get financing. When lenders see that you are able to balance your books and maintain a profit, they are more likely to approve your financing. Cash on hand is also important for those times when you cannot get approved for financing but need operating capital right away. Learn to manage your cash to help your company survive and prosper.
In April, the cruelest month the poets say, I nominate September as the most jumping.
In September, the official school starts: open doors, fresh supplies, new ideas. The jump is deeply intertwined with education. Measure anchor learning, giving direction for teachers and students. Inspirational teachers explain the paths or routes that can enable students to achieve these goals. We strive to create environments as fuels – for students and teachers alike. And the most caring educators show students how to use the obstacles they encounter to redirect their work – not just giving up.
These days, many educators burn their hopes with visions of personal learning – finding ways to help students formulate their goals, find ways, take action and maintain it, regardless of obstacles.
Despite that, there is a lot of debate about “personal learning” that begins with the core issue: Is that a thing? Can “personal learning” be the same in different schools? How does the teacher’s roles change? What are the risks? Does it threaten to share our students, stop “tracing” them and so prevention determines their destiny?
And the biggest question about everyone makes these ideas some new insights for how we prepare our children for the future?
These are some of the topics we hope to explore at the Edsurge Fusion Conference on Personalized Learning, hosted by Digital Promise, in November in South San Francisco.
Unique for Merger: We collect more than a dozen training organizations and their resources, hundreds of educators, researchers and industry leaders to learn from each other. Equity will be a critical peak – as well as how advanced technology will change our students’ future world. These points will be fundamental to the four strings of the event:
How to build Vision
The worst reason for change that the school leaders agree is that a pallet pallet with computers has just landed at the school’s top step and nobody knows what to do with them.
Careful school leaders are often motivated by the experiences they see that the students have at school. Such reasons contribute to “vision”, a model for teaching and learning that is personal and supports the students’ variety and agency. Before school leaders start a campaign to change their schools, they need a well-founded reason to take their journey and an idea of where they would like to quit.
A number of organizations aim to help school leaders define where they want to lead their school communities. For example, for example, it offers a set of resources for school leaders who only enter the path of personal learning. Leap Innovations in Chicago has a four-point framework that is entirely focused on students. NewSchools Venture Fund provides support and funding for school leaders who do school recovery.
What does the research say?
Inform and feed that vision should be profound knowledge – ideal research results on how students learn, what forms their readiness to learn and how these principles can be applied in supportive learning tools. Digital Promise has devoted considerable resources to show the links between what we know and how it is implemented in school. The organization’s research map, for example, links subjects such as student motivation to published research frameworks and results.
Implement, implement, implement
However, winning the best plans is still challenging. From the student’s integrity and data management issues, the challenges of making software tools have worked well or inter operating a number of organizations-developed approaches and protocols to handle these issues, including the Ed-Fi Alliance, which aim to bring together data and IT systems in meaningful ways.
Show me the proof
To specify which programs are most effective – and why – is another cornerstone of real change. In the spring, Jefferson Education Accelerator gathered researchers to discuss the most promising directions to explain the impact of education technology and the corresponding teaching models.
You read Entrepreneur Middle East, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
Sales play an important role in the growth of all business. The sales process consists of different methods, and one of them gets to know your customers and establish strong relationships with them. Social media, as we all know, connect people and can help companies get more information about their customers. It enables business owners to find out how their business is perceived by their customers, including what their customers like their competitors so that they can make the necessary changes to their products or services, and to initiate calls to grow a prospect or sales management. Here are some ideas on how social media can be used to create new sales and generate increased returns.
1. Choose the right social media platform Social media consists of different platforms, and when choosing the right social media platform for their business, entrepreneurs should begin to learn their customer base preferences. Social media can only be used intelligently only if the activity is active on the same online platform as its customers. It’s a waste of time to engage on a social media platform if your customers spend the majority of their time on another. One of the best social media is Facebook, especially for B2C companies, as it allows publishing ads. It can also be used with other platforms, such as Pinterest and Instagram. You can engage with new customers, take orders from them and keep them informed about your new offers and initiatives.
2. Connect to your prospects Once you have chosen the right platform, you must connect by creating a profile or page to be made in the company name. Then you can connect your prospects by following them, send them a friend request and so on. The question that arises here is how do you identify the prospects? This is where SEO techniques can be useful. You can use keywords to search for people who are active in or talking about your industry. It is advisable not to approach them with sales outlets immediately, but first to find out their needs and concerns.
3. Build relationships and participate in conversations Suitable for both customers and businesses, social media enables them to build long-term relationships. Entrepreneurs should know that it takes time before they get the desired results. Building long-term relationships is only possible when you invest time to investigate, create and share engaging content. It’s not a good idea to just send your customers a message with a note and a link to your site. They will be uninterested – but try to point out some issues of theirs that your product or service can solve.
These are three simple steps that can help your social media recognize, while increasing the sales of your businesses. It is also important to mention that you should strive to treat your potential customers with respect while adding value to their lives with your products or services.